Developed to meet a wide variety of watering requirements, the easy-to-program Total Control Series provides programming flexibility with four independent programs, 16 total start times and a 365-day calendar for odd/even date scheduling.
Features and Benefits
- Climate logic® compatible – turns the total control into a weather-based controller using an on-site wireless weather sensor.
- Seven-day calendar, odd/even date or day-interval options from one to 30 days provides the flexibility to meet water restrictions or plant watering requirements
- Programmable master valve on/off per program provides the flexibility of running some programs with a booster pump and some without
- Non-volatile memory holds program during power failures for reliable operation
- Flexible station run and start times meets a broad range of watering requirements
- Sensor hook up with bypass switch compatible with the irritrol rainsensor series saves water by shutting off the system during rainfall
- Electronic circuit breaker: 1.25 amps minimum holding
- Maximum output per station: 24 V ac, .5 amp
- Maximum output to valves: 24 V ac, 1.25 amps (including master valve)
- Battery backup: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Transformer input: 120 V ac, 60 Hz (220/240
- Height: 8 1?2
- Width: 10 1?2
- Depth: 5