Pack of 20.
Turbulent flow drip emitter with 8l/h flow rates, widely used throughout the irrigation industry in Australia.
- Row crops
- Recommended operating pressure range 80-120 kPa.
- Take apart feature permits cleaning and inspection.
- Large turbulent flow path provides resistance to plugging
- Barbed inlet can be installed directly onto hose or used with 4 mm tubing.
- Base lugs to provide stability on tubing.
- Blanking cap available to stop dripper emitting water
- 4 mm angled barbed inlet to reduce the risk of particle entry on start up.
- Cap – glass filled polypropylene
- Insert – polyethylene
- Base – ABS
- Colour coded internal discs for easy identification