- You cannot add "Rain Dial 6 Station Module Assembly" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The TBOS Series Field Transmitter is required for naming and programming an unlimited number of TBOS control modules. Both water resistant and battery operated, the device implements infrared communication where AC power is unavailable. The TBOS Series Field Transmitter is compatible with both existing TBOS and new TBOS-II Control Modules for a range of commercial applications including municipal parks, street medians and highways.
Features and Benefits
- Monochrome backlit LCD (128×54 pixels) with reverse video and a seven-key programming pad
- Rechargeable battery pack (NiMH 750mAh 2.4V) + Jack connector
- Removable Infrared cable
- Water saving programming features maximise water efficiency
- External optical connectors for easy plug-in
- Home button and drop down menu interface for easy navigation and programming
- User interface in 8 languages, with icons and without abbreviations
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 16.0 x 3.0 cm
- Weight: 250 g
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +65°C
- IP44 rating for ingress protection