Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications
Features and Benefits
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control.
- Liquid temperature during operation: 20 degrees
- Motor diameter: 4 inches
- Shaft Seal: Lip seal
- Motor Type: MS402
- Pump: EN 1.4301DIN W.-Nr.
- Start Method: Direct-on-line
- P2: 0.55kW
- Pump Outlet: Rp1 ¼
- Pump Type: SP3A